Sunday, January 3, 2016

Favorite Recipes of 2015

Happy New Year! 2016, can you even believe it?!

Before we jump into a new year, I wanted to take some time to go through and reminisce about your favorite recipes from 2015! Going through these really made me hungry - it's no surprise they were the most visited pages on Gas Stove Girl this year...yum!!

5. Beef Harvest Stew in the Crockpot


This stew is warm, comforting, and packed with all the great flavors of fall and winter. Added bonus: it's so easy! Just brown the beef and pop everything into your Crockpot! I really love my Crockpot - and it looks like you guys do, too :-)

4. Vegetable Lasagna Rolls


A fun twist on an old favorite! These veggie-packed lasagna rolls are good enough to share. And of course, these rolls are packed with everything that makes lasagna a universal favorite - cheese, cheese and more cheese!

3. Turkey Zucchini Meatballs with Pesto Pasta


I love these meatballs and can't resist piling them high on top of a pile of whole wheat pasta tossed in a homemade pesto sauce. The contrast between the crispy crust and moist, zucchini-filled center of these meatballs makes them out of this world - totally decadent, but secretly pretty good for you! Perfect for the new year.

2. Chocolate Chip Almond Flour Cookies


These cookies are the way to my heart. They are completely out of this world. Packed with gourmet vanilla flavor and almond flour and studded with tasty chocolate, these are little clouds of happiness that will make anyone melt.

1. Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Fire Roasted Red Pepper Sauce


This pork is so delicious, it was the star of my Christmas dinner! This recipe is dressed to the nines thanks to a decadent, flavorful roasted red pepper sauce. I always say that pork is my favorite chicken alternative, and this dinner makes it obvious why!

So there you have it! Looking back at these delicious recipes makes me excited for a happy, healthy, tasty 2016!

Is there a recipe you've been dying to try? Leave a comment and I'll try my best to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment